The Talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Talk...

It started off having a conversation about Halloween and ended up in our ending the relationship.

I wish it was simple enough to say that loving someone would be all you need, but a relationship requires so much more. We just have not been on the same page for a while now, and growing more and more distance with each passing day. I couldn't take it anymore. The 'I love you's, became less and less frequent on each side. I could blame it on the fact an ocean is between us, but that's only part of the factor... We have no plans for another visit, and that's looking to the end of next year... I don't want to wait that long... Right now, neither of us has the time nor the money, and I could just feel myself becoming distant for fear of getting hurt.

He's not mad at me. I'm not mad at him... It is what it is, and I had the chance to love someone completely and know that he returned a love just as strong.

It still doesn't stop the hurt, nor the wanting to call him and try and reconcile and keep going. The issues would still be there though, maybe sometime down the road when we've both had time apart - who knows. But right now, I couldn't keep being apart of something I was losing faith in. It breaks my heart to even admit that, but it's the truth.

I just want to thank everyone on this forum as it's been such a great support knowing others were going through the same thing...

I'm sorry it ended
    It's good that you talk about it in a good way and there is no bad feelings from one to the other.
    I wish you good luck, may be you'll be togehter again, maybe each one will meet someone that you would love and who would love you...

Comment

Sorry to hear that. i hope you get along alright.
      it must have been an...interesting conversation. good luck

Comment

*hugs* It's hard when you love someone and that person loves you, but for some reason, it just doesn't work. I'm so sorry and I wish you every happiness. Feel free to stick around too.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I'm sorry this has happened. I wish you all the best of luck in the future, and maybe someday we'll see you on here again

Comment

Working...
            X