:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:)

I just wanted to thank you guys for the help. I talked to my boyfriend the other night about the random disappearing for more than 24 hours without telling me or saying anything. And how it upset me because I wait around for him all day.

Well he didn't say much about it so I kinda figured he just blew it off, and I cut him some slack because he is moving out to the country with his family and they are busy packing and getting things done. So I let it go and figured things would be better once he moved and was settled in.

Well I wrote him today letting him know if I didn't respond right away I was probably upstairs with Travis
    ( my guy friend who I stay the night with quite a bit, which I did when Robert still lived in town, so he knows him pretty well and is okay with it. )

He replied: " sweet sweet. I can't talk tonigt I'm just checking in. I love you talk 2 u tomorrow. "

<3 its things like that, that make me feel so loved by him, It shows that he really cares about my feelings too.

So what are the sweet " little things " you're SO does for you to make you feel loved and special?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Aww, good! Glad things are working out for the better.

My SO does so much, but right now I'm thinking about the times he tells me how much he loves my eyes. He always gets this dreamy look on his face. Sometimes he'll pause mid-sentence, his face will go soft, and he says, "god I love your eyes." Makes me feel all warm and beautiful and loved.

Comment

mhm my SO's done so much for me, but it really is the little things that make you melt huh?right now he has college everyday from 9-5 so he has to wake up get ready and go, but even so he has come on everyday to write me before he goes, tells me he loves me and replys to my messages. Makes me feel special and loved that im on his top priority. And even when he is busy he still talks to me, like today even tho i was kinda out of it, in one of my moods, he had work but wanted to talk to me still. Just he always lets me know he loves me, love him so much.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Well, I know my SO hates to feel like a possession... As in, he hates having someone always asking what he´s doing and where he´s going every hour of the day... (That sounded a little bad haha, but hopefully y´all know what I mean.) But he always texts me when he gets home at night, because I like knowing that he is safe :3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

Working...
        X