Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF going to germany for 9 days, won't be able to talk....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF going to germany for 9 days, won't be able to talk....

So my boyfriend and I usually talk every night before we go to bed, and sometimes during the day on skype, and if I don't hear from him/doesn't answer the phone , I always freak out and think he is dead (lol).

He is leaving for Germany in 2 weeks for a trip with his brothers for 9 days, we won't be able to text/talk, only email and sometimes skype, I'm very nervous and don't know how to handle not talking to him. I know they will be doing lots and he probably won't be able to email me much. I fell like I will be worrying about him 24/7.

What can I do?

You can try doing things to distract yourself. Go out with friends, do a favourite hobby or something. It will make you feel better.

Comment

Like Zapookie said, try to be busy all the time, so you won't have time to think! Go to the gym, call your friends and make a lots of plans (explain them the situation and ask the to help to keep you busy), read a book, watch a lot of movies (movies are always good for me, like I get inside the movie so for those two hours I just focus on the movie and I forget about my problems)

Comment

Why can't he text you from Germany?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

What I like to do when my boyfriend is busy and I don't get to talk to him and I'm lonely/bored, is I go through old messages or I make something for him. Going through old messages reminds me that we are doing good and he is happy with things,
          Making him something helps keep me busy for a little while.

Its 9 days, so see if you can hang out with some friends for the time being as well.
          " There is always hope.
          "

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
            Why can't he text you from Germany?
            If she is from North america, roaming charges are expensive. 9 days will go by fast. Keep busy, hang out with friends. Let him know it would be nice if he got to a computer to give you a little update but understand he'll be busy and to make sure he has fun.

Comment

Just stay strong, keep the faith and do anything and everything to keep yourself busy Like everyone's suggested above, hang out with friends, occupy your time. Don't give yourself the opportunity to linger on your worries too much. Good luck!

Comment

you can text him via Skype, to his mobile phone. It's not expensive, even if you are in two different continets. In this way you can let him know how you're doing and how much you love him! Then, a thing that I did while my SO was on holiday and we had the same problems, I asked him to take some pics of him and send me some of them (low quality, so he didn't need to spend a lot of time in the Internet café!) every couple of days. In this was I felt closer to him and I was able to see what I was visiting!

Comment

Working...
                X