Job Corps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Corps

So I'll be starting the Job corps soon. It's a school that helps you gain a trade, get your driver's license and basically helps you get on your feet. I can take my laptop so I should still be able to cam/chat with my boyfriend. ( as neither of us can afford cell phones yet, so we are stuck to Facebook for now.

Anyway during this time I'm worried about how often I'll get to communicate with my boyfriend because I will be very busy with keeping my grades up and doing the best I can so I can graduate sooner so I can be with him... The program is 9 months, so even if I don't graduate sooner we'll be okay.

I plan to visit him on my brakes ( I get two weeks off for Christmas and summer brake. So one week with the family and one week with Robert )

We've pretty much got things planned out. Once I graduate I'll move to him/maybe go to a college near him. In the mean time we plan to take turns visiting ( if he has the money to do so. His dad runs a landscaping business and the work isn't constant. So he helps out when he can and he gets paid a little for it... I wont bug him about finding another job right now because he's only been there for a month and a half and they will be moving again soon. )

Anyway sorry that was so long. Could you guys give me ideas like little things we could do for one another sense I will be very busy?
    " There is always hope.
    "

The best idea here is to schedule skype/facebook/chat dates. However many times a week (once, twice, every day) you will meet at a pre-scheduled time to talk. Neither of you should break the date. It should be just as set in stone as any class you need to take or club you need to go to. This makes it easy to plan AROUND these chat dates. If a friend asks you to go out on Thursday at 6pm, you say "sorry I have a date".

Another good thing to keep in touch is sending letters back and forth. Makes it more touching Plus the US postal service could certainly use the business!!!

Comment

Thanks
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

Working...
      X