No announcement yet.

What "dumb" things do you miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss back-rubs, I need one so bad rn too.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      He does this weird pacing when he's on the phone, like an animal in a cage, and it drives me nuts when I'm there but, man do I wish I was seeing it right now.
      My "Pimple Popper" does that to. I've never seen him sit still on the phone unless we were sitting in a car. He also never sits still. He's a very gifted musician and an excellent drummer so he suffers from "drummer-itis" and can't just sit still he always has to be tapping out some beat.

He also likes to lick me because he knows it bugs me.
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

I miss watching him shave.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

He used to crack/pop my fingers, I hated it but then after he left I started doing it out of habit of him doing it. lol
          " There is always hope.
          "

Comment

I miss him randomly singing a song that has to do with what we're doing at the moment and quoting Spongebob together haha and I miss him randomly licking my face

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
            I miss watching him shave.
            me too! I would stand next to him and just watch him silently in the mirror and smile at him =)

Comment

There are two things...

1- doing our laundry... I recently returned to NJ after spending 3 consecutive months with my BF in Cali.... I miss doing our laundry once a week.. sometimes twice a week if we were having more fun Yesterday was the first time I have done laundry since I've been back in Jersey and I used the same dryer sheets that I used for our laundry and I almost started crying.

2- at the beginning of our summer together, my BF and I started this little game where we hid Buddy Christ (an action figure from the movie The Big Lebowski) all over our apartment and in our belongings. It was hilarious!!! The only rule was that we had to hide it somewhere where the other person had a chance to see it on a daily basis but not in plain sight. Like one day, he put the figure inside my empty protein shake bottle so I would find it when I made my morning protein shake. I miss that game!!!

Comment

I miss a lot of dumb things about her. For starters, she's the WORST person to share a bed with. She takes up the whole bed! And steals the covers! But, I always say, I'd rather have a foot of space and freeze my butt off than have a big empty bed and be warm and toasty. Sides, she'd always cuddle up to me in the morning when she'd realize she rolled over. <3 Goodness, I miss her! Another thing she does is pop my zits. And they were never ready to pop so it always hurt. xD And how she'd always pout when I wouldn't do what she wanted and makin' me go get her 2 extra honey mustard from Wendy's because they forgot it and then me getting the wrong thing and having to go back in.

Tearful moment, remembering all that. I'm on Skype with her now so I bet she'll laugh at me when I tell her about this.

Comment

I know I say that this annoys me but I actually miss it when at night he snuggles me so hard that I feel like I'm gonna get snapped in two.
                  .We've Closed the Distance.
                  no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                  i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                  no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                  all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

SOOOO many things I can't even count. How he'd always fall asleep instantly when we'd get into bed, no room for sexy time or snuggle time, he just said I make him so comfortable and safe he'd fall right asleep. THEN he'd start snoring in my ear really loud sometimes, right in my face. I'd give anything for it now. I miss his gaming, even though it aggravated the heck out of me when I wanted attention, at least in person I could sit with him and watch him.

Comment

his silly non existing words: chipichips, abidi...
                      and his non sense songs, he create songs for everything he does and he is singing funny stupid things all day long

Comment

I miss him constantly moving around in the bed while we're sleeping. He's always changing positions in the middle of the night lol. Also, I miss folding his laundry. I only got the chance to do that once, but it made me feel like we were living together and it was a preview of what life will be like down the road. Folding his pajama shirt and his pajama shorts, knowing he wore them just melted my heart. It's so ridiculous, but I miss it. If he does laundry when I go visit him this weekend, I am asking him if I can fold his clothes for him! LOL

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

My SO snores so loudly and it sounds like a dog growling..infact the first time i heard it i sat up and looked for the dog lol but then all of a sudden... he'd stop... i checked to see if he was still breathing the first few times as it was so sudden.

The cute/funny/babyish way he said my name when he was in a silly mood.

When he was on the computer/PS3, if i got up for any reason he'd always hold his arm out and grab my leg as i walked past. Hugging it for a minute or so then gently patted my butt to signal i could move again.

Damn, i miss him tons
                          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I miss doing groceries shopping with him. Everytime we do that he is often inclined to buy more than we need, which results in me asking him what we need that for and blah blah. He always says, "Oh it's ok honey take it easy, be sure that we'll cook it." And yeah we eventually cook whatever we buy. :P
                            I miss him rubbing his big nose all over my face. He likes to do that while kissing me all over my face that I just close my eyes and almost can't breathe, and he mischievously just continues doing that because he thinks I'm like a little kid.
                            I miss watching him sleep. I miss that lovely moment when I wake him in the morning and he has this cute sleepy face.
                            I miss him heaps and heaps.

Comment

I miss watching him make dinner, stubbornly insisting that there's no need to measure out quantities of anything, so when everything's cooked he ends up with a portion big enough to feed three people and has to eat all of it because he can't bear to waste food Haha, it drives me mad because he never learns from experience! But nonetheless, I'd give anything to see him trying and failing again now...

Comment

I miss our play fights when he tries to drag me out of bed in the mornings and I make it difficult lol. So much fun! XD

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X