No announcement yet.

What has your SO gotten you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... don't really think I can write everything down.
    We don't really give each other presents at special occasions, but my SO buys me a lot of things.
    - First of all, it's him who pays all the flight tickets, including if we go somewhere together.

Then he has bought me... (of some of the more recent stuff)
    - Most of the furniture in my apartment.
    - Half of my university textbooks.
    - Two diamond rings. (an engagement & a wedding ring) XD
    - A new digital camera.
    - Concert tickets.
    - Other books.
    - Various memory sticks
    - Our marriage photo shoot.
    - Other things I can't remember now.

And, anytime we're together and I want to buy something, like shoes, I have to be firm and tell him I'll pay myself - because he always offers to do so. Overall my SO says himself that he doesn't like to spend money (I would more say that he likes to use them wisely) but, if there's anything I want, he'll buy it for me XD But, overall there's not much I want.

Comment

My boy hasn't gotten me much thus far but we haven't been together long.

He's gotten me MULTIPLE tanks of gas, haha.
      A love potion from think geek, heehee
      A Slenderman plushie
      And a Half Life 2 headcrab hat. <--- probably one of my favorite gifts ever.

Comment

My SO sent me flowers. Twice. From over 11,500 miles away. Red roses arrived only last week. It still makes me smile thinking about it.

Comment

She's gotten me a teddy bear for Valentine's day, a CD she made of 20 songs that make her think of me, a cuddle blanky that she knitted for me to sleep with, multiple letters, Wall-E glasses because I adore Wall-E, a Turtle to put on my sticker wall in my bedroom, a sharktooth necklace that I wear faithfully every day, one of her hair ties to wear on my wrist (accidental gift xD), and books for my birthday. She's also put gas in my tank once or twice, because my money went toward plane tickets. The best thing she's ever given me though, is her love.

Comment

The first gift I have gotten from him would have to be all of the songs he sent me when we first met. I consider them gifts because those songs are what we lission to when we are away from our computer's. So I consider them gifts. Um we were about 1 week into our relationship when the carnival came to my town and I ran up and down that carnival street for 5 hours trying to find the perfect ring for him. It was about 3 AM when I did the find it. I wrote a hand writen letter to him and sprayed my scent on it for him and I sent it to him.

He is sending me a bracelet. On the bracelet there is a thing on it so you can put engraving's on it. On the side that will be right side up on my wrist it will say "Forever" on the other side it will either say "Love, D" or "Love, Donald" with a hand writen letter in Dutch and in English. I dont know which one for sure. He sent it to me i should be getting it tomorrow or the next day. Fingers crossed that its tomorrow since it will be our one month.

I feel spoiled!!

Comment

He just got me this, it arrived Saturday and was opened yesterday. Its a sterling silver and garnet devil heart. I adore it, and he also got me the LFAD wristband to wear with him. He has offered many times to get me things or help me financially but I usually refuse, I am very independent but its the thought that counts!

Comment

When we 1st met in person he gave me Swarovski heart shaped necklace, a Build a Bear <3, took me shopping and an iTouch for my birthday. Hes just so amazing spoils me a lot. His Birthday is coming up next month i gotta figure out what to get him! lol
                Between Texas & Canada - Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel, and it does!

Comment

We talked about it last night He got me a necklace I can't wait to get it!!!! He didn't show it to me so its still a surprise as to what style but I can't wait I just sent his gift today.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

The HP cookbook is super awesome! I love to cook and I love Harry Potter so it was the perfect gift. If you want I can give you some of the recipes
                  That would be grate thanks
                  " There is always hope.
                  "

Comment

He hasn't got me much yet, but the relationship is still fairly new and my mom (who lives with me) doesn't know we're dating so he doesn't want to send me anything that could tip her off yet. BUT, he'll be here for my birthday, and he's taking me to one of the best hotels in Chicago. Just his being here will be the best present ever.

Edit: Oh! How could I forget! He got me this hilarious t shirt that playfully mocks my profession. He also got one for my best friend at work, because he's just that cool, hehe.

Comment

We have seen once and that time she paid a restaurant bill and a train ticket. We actually had some "no no no no" from both sides when she tried to give me money for the ticket and I tried to refuse, heh. At the beginning of our relationship she also sent me this lovely postcard from Scotland.

And today...

I've got this foolish smile on my face! I had told her I like reading Sophie Kinsella's books and that I will probably treat myself with one of them once I manage to lose more weight. Well, today I received a Sophie Kinsella book and a note as well as a subway ticket from Glasgow... "Just a little treat x x x"
                      "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

My SO definitely spoils me! For Christmas last year, he got me a beautiful, hot pink bathrobe, tea, books, and chocolates. When he visited me last January, he bought me a beautiful ring. For my birthday this past February, he got me a body spa set. He's sent me cards for all kinds of special occasions and even just because. Since I've been in England for the last three months, he's bought me more books. He's bought me clothes, a new wallet/purse, and a new handbag. He's taken me on so many day trips and even some longer weekend trips. He calls me princess, and I really feel like it with him.
                        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                        Made it official: September 17, 2010
                        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                        Got married: November 21, 2012
                        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

My boy has spoiled me rotten He's bought me many pieces of diamond jewelry and lots of other small but incredibly thoughtful gifts. Love this guy!

Comment

Tiffany & Co. necklace
                            Two beach vacations
                            Various game tickets
                            An awesome apartment for us
                            Etc.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                            - A. A. Milne

Comment

Mine spoils me ROTTEN!

He gives me love. And patience. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, which is sort of like being bipolar, but I can switch moods in like an instant :P And he loves me even with that. Heīs a poor university kid, so I donīt need him to send me gifts or something, because what he gives to me emotionally is the best gift EVAR. Rawr!

Also he learned origami to make me a beautiful rose :P And a little toy helicopter that he has always carried with him since he was a small child. And he helped me pay my rent while I was in BC >.>...<.<...>.>

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                              -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                              \

Comment

I've gotten a lovely "thunderstorm pendant" that I was lusting after on etsy, my beautiful engagement ring, red roses, a mug from Seattle when he was passing through to move here, and then we had our baby and money got TIGHT. We don't really have present money anymore. He did get some money for his birthday which he used to replace my dead hard drive so I'd have a working computer again which was really a nice thing to do. Now, he is an awesome husband and father, and thats all I need.

Comment

Working...
                                X