Hand made gifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand made gifts?

I'm wondering if anyone here makes hand made gifts for their SO.
    I made Robert a Love letter satchel it turned out lovely but my phone wont let me put them on my computer

I also make necklaces and key chains for him sometimes.

What kind of hand made gifts have you or your SO made for one another?
    " There is always hope.
    "

I did a cell phone sleeve as well as an iPad sleeve for him for his birthday and he was very happy with those. Especially with his iPad sleeve! He LOOOOVEEEES all things Apple.... !!! I'm thinking of crafting a necklace for us both, but I'm not sure how to go about that since money is thight these days...

Comment

If you live in the states try going to local craft stores and look for colored hemp I have a ton of hemp left from when I used to make stuff for friends. Its not too expensive and each thing I got came with three colors
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

I make him hemp necklaces because he loves to wear them. For our anniversary I made him a picture frame filled with pictures of us and a pillow case embroidered with words that describe him.
        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

We knit. She got into the hobby and then wanted me to learn, so viola! I learned. She made me a cuddle blanket for when I sleep and absolutely coated it in her perfume. <3 I'm in the process of making her one too, because mine makes me sleep so much better.

Comment

For my SO's birthday, I taught myself to knit and made him a sweater

Tadaa! It fit him perfectly, beginner's luck I'd say!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
            Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I've painted glass jars for him. One was for Valentine's Day, and I put Hershey's kisses in the jar. Then, I also painted one for our anniversary, where I wrote out 365 reasons I love him and put them in the jar.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I've my my SO a Christmas ornament, a book, and a drawing or two.

Comment

I made "love coupons" for him once with flash cards, stickers, glitter and markers. They would say things such as "FREE HUG" "GET A KISS GET A SECOND FREE" "THE FORGIVENESS CARD" etc. They we're really cute and he appreciated them a lot.
                  .We've Closed the Distance.
                  no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                  i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                  no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                  all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

This list is long.. because.. he's the type that can afford whatever he wants.. so most of what I send is very personal.

Aside from poetry I write for him -
                    Oil and water color paintings..
                    a dreamcatcher i made for him
                    currently working on a rosary for him.
                    etched wine glasses as he is a wine lover.

the other things I've bought/had engraved. The more personal with him.. the more it means.. and hand crafted is the way to go..
                    “There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
                    ~Washington Irving

Comment

Working...
                    X