Long Distance break up..(Please help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Distance break up..(Please help)

I met this girl a while back, we got to know each other and fell in love...
    we got involved in a long distance relationship,
    its been good, but i really want to be with her..... i fill as if i need to break up with her because i cant be with her.....But i REALLY love her....
    i dont want to hurt her because im the first guy to even tell her that i want to have something with her....( one reason i think she may just be using me for Emotional support instead of a real boyfriend martial.. i sometimes fill as if thats the only reason she wants to keep talking to me, for emotional support.... but then again, she does show me that she really wants to be with me.

this is what makes everything so confusing.....

i fill as if i need to back up from everything..... because i love her to much and fill as if she might find a guy later and not need my emotional support...

i will call her, but i fill as if i might break in to tears.....

im 16 about to be 17 and i am not to social(so that's why she may not be trying/worrying about losing me) i also tell her i dont want to loose her, and she is the only one ALOT

She is 15 (Not very social but she is social, why i worry she might meet a real guy, she isnt the type of girl that goes with any random guy,)

i am in need of some serious help...
    should i break it off with her and wait to see what happens?

You don't fix what ain't broke. Why ruin a perfectly good relationship on what ifs? Let the chips fall where they may and don't sweat it for now.
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
    X