Airline Sales Are Like Torture...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airline Sales Are Like Torture...

I'm sitting here at work and checking my Facebook page and there's a Virgin America sale (like there always is) and it's really hard not to book my boyfriend a flight to come out and see me for Valentine's Day without talking to him first. He's got so much going on right now I think even mentioning booking another trip would be overload for him, but I want to do it. So. Bad.

Must resist the urge.

I know what you mean. There is a great deal flying from Los Angeles-Auckland with Air New Zealand for only $998 return (normally this is around $1700 and up) That keeps popping up on my news feed and makes me want to buy them and then tell him at christmas time he is coming back with me home in feb

From your ticker thing it looks like you only have 3 days to go till you meet your SO. Why don't you bring it up then?

Comment

The sale ends tomorrow. Not that there won't be more, but still.

Comment

I know how you feel!! Youtube seems to be fond of advertising for Canadian Affair lately so I keep getting tempted to jump on there and searching for flights, but I don't really know when I can book one yet. And I get emails every now and then from Trip Advisor telling me the lowest rates and I so badly wish I could just book one! But I can't yet so whatever but I just wanted to say I know how you feel! lol

Comment

why don't you go to visit him? I love those sales! every time that we see one we buy the tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyRW View Post
            why don't you go to visit him? I love those sales! every time that we see one we buy the tickets!
            Because we have trips booked through December already lol. I know there will be more sales but without talking to him and planning it out I don't want to book a trip, and he's overwhelmed right now with moving and everything. There will be another sale next week.

Comment

Oh yeah, I feel this pain. I missed a sale a week or two ago for $725 RT Chicago to London. Couldn't nab it as I'm still saving for my next trip AND I don't have the vacation time right now. But I ever see them much lower than that, I think I'm going to have to buy no matter what.

Comment

Ugh, totally know what you mean. Just spent 2 weeks trying to find the best deal and I am so happy I found a great one, and I'm seeing him in 23 days!

Comment

I thought you were going to say how expensive they are lol and I was going to join in on the complaints. I've been looking for flights recently for travel but then decided that greyhound is much more affordable, albeit it takes longer travel.

Comment

Working...
                  X