help make a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help make a decision

So my friend will come to my city soon. After here my friend will go back to her hometown, which is where my SO is (My SO and friend are also friends with each other)...
    So I have the oppurtunity to give something to my friend, and she can give it to my SO.
    I have been writing a letter everyday for the past 40 days, should I give them to her to give them to my SO?
    OR
    Buy some necklace or something to give to my SO and deliver the letters myself when i visit there next time.?

I dont know which option to choose. I really want to give the letters to her, but i also want to see her expression when i give them to her.

It might be nice to give the letters to your friend so your SO can read them while you are apart. If you are going to be apart for a while still tell your SO that they can only read one a day, it would be something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      It might be nice to give the letters to your friend so your SO can read them while you are apart. If you are going to be apart for a while still tell your SO that they can only read one a day, it would be something to look forward to.
      Hmm that sounds good.
      THanks for your help

Comment

Working...
      X