HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Update!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Update!!!

So anger at British Airways airmiles aside (whole other rant - not in the mood now because I'm happy!) SOOO excited because flights are all booked!

My flight London - Denver return for the wedding but even better than that...

His flight to come here in December! He will be here for 4 months before the wedding! He'll be here for Christmas! We'll only be spending 27 days apart between my next visit and him coming here!

Then after the wedding it'll only be a few weeks (God willing, fingers crossed) apart whilst they process his visa and then distance will be officially closed!

But in my mind December is close enough to distance closed. He'll be here living in what I definitly refer to as OUR flat (even though its "technically" mine because it'll only be me on the lease until he moves here - its OURS), we'll be together, we can decorate together for Christmas. And in January our kitten (well big fat lump of a cat now - but always a kitten to us!) will be joining us too!

SQUEEEE I am SOOO excited!
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

YAY!!

Comment

Thats great news! congrats!

Comment

Congraaaats! That's great news!

Comment

Congratulations!!! Not envious in the slightest. I really hope it all goes brilliantly for you both.

Comment

Aw, Captain, I'm envious. They even have less time till their next trip to see each other than we do. You don't have to admit the envy, but I will.

So uhm, I'm MajorTom, and I'm envious of someone who gets to see their SO sooner than I do.

This isn't Envy Anonymous? Whoops.

Also, congrats to you two for taking the plunge. All the best and if you need a minister, send a message over, it'l be a fun ceremony.

Comment

Wooohooo!!

Comment

Aw thanks guys!

Sorry, - I don't mean to be envy-inducing. If its any consolation flying home a married lady after our wedding all alone to our empty flat is not going to be much fun but I'm not thinking about that yet.

And also if its any consolation we're going to be flat ass broke from now until forever because of the wedding and flights etc thank goodness for DVD boxsets!
                Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

Comment

Ignore the boy.

Good luck with the wedding and the crazy budgeting! If there's one thing long distance couples can do, it's budget like pros.

Comment

congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKaz View Post
                      Ignore the boy.
                      Lol! This made me giggle muchly. My old work colleague and very good friend constantly refers to my SO as "The boy" and thats now entered my vocab. Hehe

Comment

Congrats, that's so great to hear! I'm really excited for you
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Congrats!
                          It's so good to hear that things are working out fine for you

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Awww that is awsome!!!!! Don't pay attention to who is envious. And congratulations on your wedding and clossing the distance
                            Thank you for sharing your great news with us and good luck with all these changes

Comment

Congratulations !

Comment

Working...
                              X