you know your in a LDR When/If....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know your in a LDR When/If....

We all know that Long distance relationship are MUCH different then normal ones...
    and our lives change when we commit to one, but i wanna know how it changed the rest of all you LDRs daily life.

you know? for example

1.You know your in a LDR when you use LovingFromADistance forums..
    2.It's a Friday night and you're either on facebook, msn, skype or the phone.
    3.You feel jealous of anyone who spends any time with your SO when you can't.
    4.The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is check your phone and emails
    5.You have days where you just feel like crying whenever you see other couples.

stuff like that, any body got some good ones or better one that we all may be able to relate to?

6. When you program the clock in your phone to show your time and their time just so you know

Comment

haha i relate to that!
      i didn't even think about that one, but its true.
      i have her clock time on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
        6. When you program the clock in your phone to show your time and their time just so you know
        Is that a smartphone feature? I didn't know you could do that on a phone

Comment

It takes some searching in the settings, but I have always done that, even on my crappy old LG rumour :P Took a while to figure that one out though o.o

In regards to the topic though:
          -You sleep terrible hours in order to talk to your SO (God dammit it´s like 3 AM here and he´s still not home from school -.-)
          -When you find yourself being jealous of his friends of (the gender that they are NOT interested in)... Just cause of the amount of time they get to spend with them :P
          -When you become a phone ADDICT. (Seriously, 7000 texts last month...)

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

When you rely on the internet/phone to communicate with your SO

Comment

When you spend pretty much every night dreaming about your SO, can't stop talking about him, have a picture of him in your mind 24/7, keep listening to songs that are soppy and full of romance, when you become a Skype ADDICT and a smartphone addict...I could be here awhile listing them all

Comment

- When after watching a cheesy movie you wish your SO was there
                - When everything reminds you of your SO

Geez, I miss her so badly...
                "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

- when you know the cheapest / fastest way to get to your SO
                  (I give people travel advice all the time - I could open a travel agency)
                  - you're at home in two cities
                  - you often tell your friends "Let's do that when [my SO]'s here, s/he'll love that!", when they suggest parties, theme parks, etc
                  - you count down the days to you next visit
                  - travelling alone has become the norm for you
                  Last edited by Dziubka; September 21, 2011, 06:32 AM.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

-your monthly budget consists of rent, food, transportation, phone calls to SO
                    -you check airline sites daily looking for deals

Comment

-your monthly budget consists of rent, food, transportation, phone calls to SO
                      -you check airline sites daily looking for deals

Comment

-> You try to learn their language just cause it's the language they speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
                          HAHA I did this! Didn't realise other people did too!

Comment

When you're even jealous of the cat who he hugs and not you because you're too far away!

Comment

Working...
                            X