Spousal visa to Canada.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spousal visa to Canada.

Has anybody applied for these or gone through this process? I need some serious help and a million questions that I need to ask. Ugh so stressful. Any help would be aawesome, thanks <3

I don't know anything about it, but I would go to an immigation lawyer in Canada

Comment

I've never done it, but I've looked into it and will eventually have to do it. I can probably answer basic questions.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I haven't looked in to spousal visas but for a common law type visa you have to have lived together for a minimum of one year at apply. An aussie girl I worked with married my friend and she said they wanted her to prove they were in a relationship while she wasn't in Canada. So she had to print out all her skype convos and phone bills. I'm don't know how the process works but I've basically started saving every piece of evidence that shows we are in a relationship. Should make it easier then scrambling to find it all when we need it.

https://www.visabureau.com/canada/spouse.aspx

Comment

Working...
        X