ONLINE and yet not replying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONLINE and yet not replying...

Hi there guys It's been 2 months ago since I last posted something here...

We'll just needed a piece of advice guys,.
    Just a direct question...

Would you get upset too,if you're SO been online and yet not replying to your messsages and just ignoring you?...
    Its been a month ago since we last saw each other on cAm,.he said he doesnt want to go chat to me on cam now coz the more he sees me on cam,he just feel more the loneliness of being away from me...and this past few weeks only YM chat messaging is what were doin'...damn I really misses him now..I myself to be honest,.its drivin' me crazy...and yet now even ym chat messaging he's too lazy to reply,.or the worse no message the whole day...
    dianelovesjeremy

i think you should tell him how you feel - just be open and honest and tell him you would like to see him on webcam because it helps you.
    a few weeks before (yes, a few WEEKS, not days!) my SO left, he wouldnt hug me because "itd make me miss you more". To which i said "if we dont hug now youre gonna miss it more because itll be longer amount of time!"

Just let him know how you feel.... with long distance you just have to be open x

Comment

it sounds to me like a way to take some distance in your relationship :-( I would investigate more deeply on his reasons for not wanting to have a videochat. Good luck!

Comment

I agree let him know how you feel. The key to any relationship is communication. Just message him and let him know how you feel.

Also just because it says they are online they may be away from the computer at that time. So just keep that in mind.
        " There is always hope.
        "

Comment

Maybe he walked away from the computer. I've been known to do that. I'll log on and then remember I have to brush my teeth/makefood/do the laundry and just walk away.

I would talk to him about the cam thing if it bothers you so much. He should know how you feel about it
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Just be open and let him know how your feeling. Tell him how you feel, maybe he's busy or tired? When my SO is busy with other stuff or about to go out or just tired he won't go on cam. So whats your SO's schedule like? Maybe he left his computer on and didn't see you on, or like others said maybe he walked away from it. I would just leave him a message asking him, and telling him my feelings. Best of luck!
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Kiara View Post
              it sounds to me like a way to take some distance in your relationship :-( I would investigate more deeply on his reasons for not wanting to have a videochat. Good luck!
              I agree, this sounds suspicious :s

Comment

there could be a number of reasons for not replying. Let the computer or even just didnt get the message its quite common for chat things to stuff up. But let him know you want to chat some more than what u are

Comment

I'd be upset if this happened to me, but what I'd say is don't jump to conclusions. Your SO could have been busy. I've done it on a number of occasions. As for the webcamming business, talk to him about it and see if you guys can come to some agreement.

Comment

My skype logs in as soon as I turn my computer on, a lot of the time I am not at my computer so when someone messages me I don't answer. But like others said, talk to him about it if its bothering you.

Comment

My skype logs in as soon as I turn my computer on, a lot of the time I am not at my computer so when someone messages me I don't answer. But like others said, talk to him about it if its bothering you.

Comment

Working...
                      X