Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I a bad person?

Deleted.

You are not a bad person. But give him some space. Sounds like you have talked enough and communicated enough during the day. You texted, called, skyped... At the end it is HIS Bday. It is not about you. It is about what makes him happy (at lest today if not every day). On my Bday if I want to not talk to anyone then I hope everyone will let me. At least on my Bday.

Comment

If he was tired don't take it personally, not everyone makes a big deal of their birthday.

Comment

I get it, I do. But that's what sucks the most about LDRs -- we just can't be there for our SOs the way we want to be. It's something that's hard to reconcile, but you really need to or you'll drive yourself crazy and be unfair to your SO. You wanted to be there, I'm sure he wanted you there too. In the end, he had a friend with him, and his girlfriend made a sweet fuss over him, so it sounds like he had a nice birthday. That's what counts. It might not have been ideal for either of you, but he had a nice day that tired him out. Try not to begrudge him happiness, even if you wish you were there instead of someone else. That quickly turns to petty jealousy and insecurity, and you lose sight of the most important thing: that your BF had a nice birthday.

I'd like to add, I speak of what I know. *smile*

Take care.

Comment

He was just tired because it was a long day for him, that doesn't make u a bad person, but don't be so sensitive about it, it is nobodys fault he was tired, that is something that happens to all human beings

Comment

You're not a bad person, it's just it's his birthday and he's gonna do whatever he feels like. Stick with it, and don't worry. He probably just wanted to do his own thing.

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

Working...
              X