First birthday that I'm not with him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First birthday that I'm not with him

Today was my boyfriends birthday, It's been about 7 weeks since he moved.
    Ever since I've known him we always celebrated birthdays even when we were off (as in broken up) at points we either did something before or after.

We talked on webcam for a bit because I had to ask him something that he needed to see me for it, sign language related. We ended up staying on it. He got off because he was feeling down from not having caffeine all day.

I ended up crying a little bit while on webcam he just said " hey don't be sad, I love you " All in a very cute tone.

I wont go into the conversation tho.

But its just like when he's on the screen it's almost like he's there and like I can touch him, but then I realize that I can't and that he's actually 273 miles away from me and it just brought me down....

My birthday is the 28th, He already sent what he got me. But it wont be the same without him here ya know?
    I don't know how I'm going to handle it when it hits my birthday and he isn't here.

And before anyone suggests it no there is no way he can make it here. We are saving for a Christmas visit and we only have $13 on his end and idk how much on my end I have yet to get my check. But we are saving everything we can so we can see each other for the holidays.

-sigh- I'm not so much upset as I am sad and missing him. Like I'm calm but I miss him like crazy and wish I could have been able to hug and touch him on his birthday.
    " There is always hope.
    "

You could have a huge Skype date and text him a lot and call him a lot so it seems like he is there?

Comment

We just got done having a skype date, and I don't have a phone where I can call him, I've been saving money to see him which means I wont have a phone for a good while.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

I know that feeling. My boyfriend and I probably aren't going to get to spend our birthdays together like we did last year because of his work schedule. All I can tell you is stay strong. You ot to talk to him on skype. Maybe send him an e-mail or borrow someone's phone to make a quick phone call.
        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
        X