No announcement yet.

Is your SO on this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows I'm here and that LFAD exists, but he didn't join and I don't think he ever will. I don't think he is into boards much.

Comment

He's not ant I'm glad he's not! I don't think he would be upset about be posting any issues of our relationship and there is nothing I say here that he does not end up knowing soon or late. Still I like the privacy, it's like talking with friends...except in "real life" I'm not really understood because not many have a LDR :P

Comment

He is and we both post. He actually introduced me to the site. I like it especially when we are video chatting and read the same topic thread and then discuss what we think.

It gives us conversational topics that really add to our video chats.

I understand the privacy and need to vent reasons people have been citing but I feel that the support the forum community gives to both of us outweighs those. So far though I have never had the need to vent about anything than the lack of support I get from my family.
        "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible"- Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Nope, he knows im on a site for people in our situation and we've talked about some of the posts i've read on here but it's not something he'd join himself.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

He knows I'm here, but he has no interest in LFAD. I'm kinda glad because I need my privacy when I vent
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

My SO doesn't have much interest in being on a LDR forum. He knows I am, and is fully supportive. And sometimes I share things that I read (esp if it's a break up- so sad!) or something that I post, but for the most part he leaves it alone.

sigpic

Comment

No and I'm kinda glad he's not, I like having a place just for me (and you guys haha) were I can vent / rant / get advice

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                Second visit scheduled May 2013
                Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Mine evidently is... which is something I recently found out... he hasn't posted though.... he just gets ideas for our relationship

Comment

It looks like my girl already answered this for us. ♥
                    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                    Progress: 3/26
                    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

Mine is but, he hasn't really checked the site out too much.
                      Things happen for a reason especially when you never expected it

Comment

She knows I go to an online forum for LDRs. I don't know if she has ever lurked, but if she did my name would give me away in a second. lol

Comment

Yeah he is
                          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Mine isn't. Although, he probably would be if I told him about it. I don't know though, I kind of like just having this forum to myself! :]]

Comment

Working...
                            X