They want me to stay :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They want me to stay :)

So the other night my SO and I were talking. He said that Pete ( his step dad ) said in passing that I could stay with them when I visit and that we could stay in my SO's room and that when we were in there the kids would not bother us. <3

I should be able to see him for Christmas, No obviously I'm Robert's present lol But I wanted to get a little something for his siblings ( 11 and 10 I think ) and I his mom and step dad, sort of as a thank you for letting me stay.

We are also going to save for one night at a hotel so we can have total quiet and catch up.

I'm not sure what to get his family I wont have the money to get them anything but I can make stuff I have tons of hemp for making necklaces and stuff like that.

I'm so excited that they are letting me stay. and I plan to be on my best behavior ya know helping clean and helping with whatever needs done. Because they have never met me and I want to make a good impression and its a privilege to stay there not a right...

Any ideas on what else I could make them?
    " There is always hope.
    "

You could go to the craft store and get some chocolate and molds and make them some chocolates.

Comment

Cookies and quickbreads are always easy. I make my SO a big bag of Biscotti every time I go to stay with his parents, because I know his dad loves when I bake.
      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

That is awsome! The idea of baking them something is good, you also can make by yourself nice christmas cards for each one

Comment

Working...
        X