Whens your anniversary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whens your anniversary?

So last night I asked my girlfriend if she remembered when we got together and she said she didn't know and I was like... I don't know either! It was a busy year for her last year, so we decided to make up an anniversary and we came up with January 7th...

We came up with the date by subtracting the dates we were born on. I was born on the 25th and she was born on the 18th. 25 - 18 = 7 (for those who don't know haha just kidding.)

So whens your anniversary?

july 21, 2010.. best day ive had in my life so far

Comment

April 8th, the day we first met in person.

Comment

14th of November My SO and I had only known each other for a short while before hand, but we just clicked pretty much the moment we started talking to each other and things took off from there. It was probably the best time we could have met one another because we were both having problems in our lives and it just seems fishy how we both came along when we both needed each other most .

Comment

May 2nd, 2009

Comment

4th May 2009.

Comment

November 28 2009. We go by the day we met each other since there wasn't an exact day we started dating.

Comment

19th May 2009

Comment

March 30, 2011
                  You never forget your first love...

Comment

April 5, 2011 and awww Madge NZ <3 where my SO is from!

Comment

November 30th, 2009 <3

Comment

No idea, just like you

We aren't that into anniversaries though, but I like your creative way of doing it! I know we took our work friendship into an outside of work kinda thing about April '09, so I just figure it must be around then somewhere.
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

June 8, 2011

Comment

1st of January 2010 We actually start dating a month before that but that was the day when he made it official hehehe

Comment

June 20th, 2010 when we first met in person. I can't believe we actually started talking three years ago in November 2008, feels like yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                              X