No announcement yet.

First meeting update....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so happy that you two got to spend some time together! I hope you took lots of pictures?

Comment

Aww this is lovely!! I'm very happy for both of you. Thanks so much for telling us about it.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hold my breathe reading the immigration!! awww! but i am very very very lol ultra happy that you finally met him and spent good time with him!

The temporary good bye sucks.. big time :P but you see its worth the distance and the wait.. endless "panda eyes" that you could squeeze him up and do all things you want with him, without a monitor screen between you!

Thanks for sharing the experience hahaha... *hugs* happy for you!! yaayyy!

Comment

Thanks everybody,

There are pictures, and i'll post a few on here as soon as my sweetheart sends me them over (my camera decided it didnt want to work properly )

@ snow_girl , yes he did take me to the MASSIVE mall, i was walking around with my mouth open, completely taken aback at how much is in there!!!

It was the best week of my life and it's hard going back to being without him, he's struggling too as he wants so desperately to comfort me but he can't. We've spoke on the phone twice since i got back and i ended up in tears both times,nearly making him cry on the bus. He's getting his passport sorted asap and will be visiting me as soon as he's able to for hopefully 2 weeks and if the job he's waiting on works out like we hope, we could have the distance gone for good in a year.
          Marriage is 100% going to happen for us, it's just a matter of time.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Aww, this made me smile! I'm so happy for you.

Comment

How lovely that you finally met up! I'm glad it all worked out and that you got confirmation that he's the one

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

So happy for you! Leaving is tough, but just remember that it's temporary, and you'll be together again soon.
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

My handsome man and I

As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
                    My handsome man and I

awww, you make a really cute couple! and you have really really beautiful eyes!

congratulations for the first visit!
                    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

i'm really happy to be reading this update from you, finally after all this time! you guys look perfect together!
                      crossing fingers so that everything goes well on the job front and you'll be CD soon!
                      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Aww, sweet pictures! You two look great together!!

Comment

That's awesome
                          " There is always hope.
                          "

Comment

that nice <3
                            I miss his warm hands and the way he staring at me!

Comment

it sounds like a fantastic time together I am very happy for you and that you finally got this chance. thanks for giving us an update!!

Comment

Sounds like a great visit - glad to hear it.
                                .We've Closed the Distance.
                                no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                                i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                                no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                                all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
                                X