Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and he's back home :(

he left today
    i miss him so much it's so weird and i'm new to this long distance thing, is 5 months as long as it seems?

I know the feeling, I'm new too, after being 1 year and almost 8 month together he had to move to another state It's being a month and a half and I guess you just get used to, I'm lucky because we have a lot of communication, we text all day every day, and we speak on the phone every night, and during the weekends it's much more!
    If you are going to be separated just for 5 month you are lucky, most of us don't have a date for it's ending :s But even 5 month sounds a lot too (it's just better to know that in 5 month you'll be together again, I don't know when we gonna be a clouse distance relationship again and that feels horrible). I think that if you are really busy the time will pass faster. For me this minth and a half without him passed so fast because the uni have me sooo busy studing, reading books and writing papers... So try to be super busy all the time, go to the gym, practice a hobbie... Go out a lot with friends... You'll see the time will fly and soon you two will be together again

Comment

Less than a year! I know it seems quite far away but if you keep yourself busy it will go by in a flash! Have you got any plans to see him during the 5 months apart?

Comment

The five months will be over before you know it. Just keep busy and you two will be together again sooner than you think.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

he is coming back here for a friends wedding and spending a week with me, then i am going to visit him for a few weeks in may, I'd like to close the gap and hopefully will find a job closer to him, I think we will discuss that once we see each other again.
          i just miss him so much!

Comment

Working...
          X