An LDR proyect by the Catfish guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An LDR proyect by the Catfish guy...

I watched catfish again because I cannot sleep and it was on HBO... And I decided to look on internet what happen with Nev, the guy on the documentary... And He has like a fan page on FB and he wrote this 2 weeks ago. I want to share it with you guys because a lot of the people on LFAD don't know their SO's yet and aparently they are looking for couples like that for the MTV show and the advantage is that they will help you to get to your SO. This is not my case and that is why I won't write to his e-mail, but if any of you want to try do it, I hope he will choose you for the show and if you can let me know hehehe (I'm really curious hehehe). This is what he posted:

Nev Schulman
    AMAZING NEWS! My MTV pilot got picked up for series...I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. Seriously, if you know anybody involved in an interesting long distance online romance who want help meeting in person, tell them to email me at: catfishnev@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    MTV orders six series - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety
    www.variety.com
    ‎. TV News from the entertainment source: Variety. MTV orders six series.

Not me, I know mine.

Comment

Yeah I know mine too, actually we started as CD... But I know there are people here that it's not their case so I wanted to share the info

Comment

Gargh I wish I could do this just to see my SO again!

Comment

That's interesting and I guess I'd be a good canidate, but I would feel really strange having a bunch of strangers with cameras filming our first meeting together. Not to mention I already get critisims about online relationships and gaming from the people around me, I'm not interested in hearing other people's views too. :/ I'm desperate to see him, but maybe not that desperate heh. I'd be interested to see what he does with the series though. I would hope that he puts LDRs in a good light and change some people's minds about it.

FTR I thought Catfish was ok. A lot of people were raving about it, but I was a bit annoyed with how he exploited the people involved and he was a bit of doofus with it anyways. Video chat, hello? -_-;;

Comment

Damn, I'm seriously gonna consider doing this...

Comment

Wow! Someone on LFAD should email him. What an amazing chance.

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing this, but I wouldn't wanna meet my guy with a bunch of cameras filming and I'd feel awkward. I feel like that first meeting is something special and private for two people who are in love and don't want everyone in their biz. Plus my guy isn't one for broadcasting his biz to everyone. He's quiet and keeps to himself for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                X