• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Song?

Every couple has a song that represents their couple, which song represent
    you two?

Our song is Broken by Seether and Amy Lee

Mine and Garnet's song is Lucky, by Jason Mraz.

Comment

vanilla twlight - owl city
      we have others but that is the main one to me

Comment

The only one that I can think of off the top of my head is "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

I was listening to that song before we got into a relationship and shot it over to him because I thought it was cool and his response was, "I wish I could be your guardian angel..."

Comment

Wow every song I have heard but I remember my song for him is "Untouched" by The Veronicas
          His song for me is "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith

Comment

****The Luckiest by Ben Folds Five
            Somewhere Out There (from An American Tail: Fievel Goes West)
            Hold You in my Arms by Ray LaMontagne

The Luckiest is by far "our" song. If you haven't heard it, you should. I would go into detail about why it's so special to us, but that would be a long story.
            “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

Comment

The closest thing Taija and I have to a song is Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

Comment

My Heart Belongs To You
                This I Promise You
                The Way
                Something About Us
                and many others

Comment

We probably have the most unusual one :P. A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. If you know the band, you know the tittle is very misleading xD.

They won't let me embed the video ;_;. I'll just put the link.

We're not exactly into necrophilia or anything, I'm too Christian (and sane) for that. It's more like, we're into zombies and just have an unusual relationship. I'll leave up to what level of unusual up to interpretation :'D.

EDIT: o.o...Youtube lies to me again ;_;

Comment

Avenged Sevenfold.....Dear God! It was early on in the relationship and I wanted us to have a song. We both said Love Song by 311 made us think about the other, but then he told me to go listen to this song......beautiful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
                      We probably have the most unusual one :P. A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. If you know the band, you know the tittle is very misleading xD.

They won't let me embed the video ;_;. I'll just put the link.

We're not exactly into necrophilia or anything, I'm too Christian (and sane) for that. It's more like, we're into zombies and just have an unusual relationship. I'll leave up to what level of unusual up to interpretation :'D.

EDIT: o.o...Youtube lies to me again ;_;
                      Are you kidding, my SO thinks about me with that song, I love the video

Comment

Our song is "Never Saw Blue Like That" By Shawn Colvin

Its from the Serendipity movie...this song is so deep to us, that my BF can not even listen to it...because it is so emotional...i will be walking down the isle to this song when we get married.
                        Also, the song that he wrote me is our song too. Wow there are so many that we have, we are so both into music but Never Saw Blue is the main song that we call our song.

Comment

He sends me "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers all the time (LOL) it's amazingly sweet, everyone knows the song (even if you think you don't) and the lyrics are incredible

Besides that, I have a cd I made of songs we've sent each other since we started dating... it has Vanilla Twilight - Owl City, If The Moon Fell Down Tonight - Dear Juliet, Lucky - Jason Mraz, First Day Of My Life - Bright Eyes, among others. :P A lot of cute songs.

Comment

I've known Philip since we were both 13-14 and I use to joke around and tell him Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing was our song.. when we got older and knew we had feelings for each other, we officially made it our song. we ALWAYS sing it to each other and I find it so cool how it came about being our song, heh.
                            This is exactly how it should feel when it`s meant to be

Comment

stay where i can see you - the starting line

absolutely LOVE that song =] i had him listen to it one day and he said "it's perfect. it will be our song." =]]]]]]]]]
                              [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Working...
                              X