Look at what I got last night ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at what I got last night ;)

I've been sick as a dog for the last week so our evenings at home have consisted mostly of movies and me dozing off hugging a bottle of cough syrup while my guy watches tv or draws. Well one of his many talents is origami and last night he was folding instead of drawing. I opened my eyes when I felt something touch my hand and there on the back of my hand was this little beauty. I absolutely love it, and it's so indicative of him. He's very quiet but knew I was feeling bad and this was one way he lets me know he cares and thinks about me. I can see this dollar never being spent

Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

AWWWWW so cute!!

Comment

Wow! That is really creative! How sweet

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Gorgeous

Comment

Aw! So skilled - thats brilliant, and so wonderful!
          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Aww! I love that. It's so neat!

Comment

Wow! that is so cool and very sweet of you SO

Comment

Awww...how adorable!
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

wow that is so pretty! Wow i wish i was that talented, its cute!
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

Thanks I told him "all my girls" approved LOL He really is a dear and little things like this mean so sooo much. He also found a note he'd written me on our first video chat all those months ago, where he drew out "I love you" and held it up for the camera... as well as another note where he said he wanted to ask me to marry him (but at the time we were both still married to other people - long story). I need to find a pretty box to keep all that kind of stuff in. I'm soppy sentimental like that and love going back and looking at it over and over again.
                    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Thats wonderful!
                      .We've Closed the Distance.
                      no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                      i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                      no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                      all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Awwww that is so cute and wow I wish I had that talent

Comment

aawww! hahahaha he had very skilled hand! and patience! so sweet!!

Comment

Working...
                          X