No announcement yet.

Don't you hate it when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In no way do I hate it because I want the physical action just as much. HOWEVER, i do get what you mean. Its nice to want to do something other than stay in the bedroom. But it is good to know that he is still into you in that way.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Actually, I'd be offended if he wasn't hungry for me after being apart for so long. I feel like I still get my emotional needs met while we're apart, so when I'm with him, I can't keep my hands off him. I get what you mean though, if you're looking forward to some quality, couple time and he's got his head someplace else.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

ahah yeh. its very nice knowing he still is attracted to me :') but when we are having a descussion and suddenly he shouts out BOOBS!!!! or something..... i jst want to go YOU ARE THREE. lol

much love to him though <3

Comment

Originally posted by rsvpnj View Post
          Not me... we usually spend the week before a visit talking about all the sexual things we are going to do when we are together... for the past few days our texts, emails, and phone calls have been pretty hot and heavy... I fly to see him in 3 days. It really helps to build the sexual tension and excitement in our relationship.
          exactly this

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
          X