No announcement yet.

I am worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have every right to feel a little irritated. She needs to get over herself

Comment

I just wish I knew how to reframe the situation so that I turned her desire to want to be with me into a tool that would help her get past this...

Comment

I think what you are and have been doing should help her get over it. I mean you didnt do anything, so what she is having issues with is what she is making it out to be in her head. But you obviously cant tell her than cuz then as some women- even myself sometimes- over react and twist things around and then it just gets worse. Work with her but dont let her make you feel bad. And when she does, tell her you dont know what she wants you to do. Its not fair.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

She just called me and said she told me not to worry about it anymore. She said that she didn't like not talking to me and that she was just mad because no one else had told her. Thanks for being there for me while i freaked out...lol

Comment

Working...
          X