Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little bit blue.

Hello.

Nothing too special. Just having one of those days where I miss my SO tons and just want to get my plane ticket and curl up with him in his bed and stay there forever.

Not really sure what to do with those feelings.

Thanks for reading

Aww yes, I'm sure we all know the feeling. *hugs*
    .We've Closed the Distance.
    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

We all have those days. They aren't all this bad. Give him a call and tell him you miss him i'm sure talking would make you both happy.
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I relate. Watched him on Skype today and just wanted to curl up with him in the worst way.

*sigh*

Comment

Wow, I feel you. It's been almost 2 years since we've seen each other, and right now, we don't even know when the next time will be. I'm hoping for sometime after the first of the year, finances willing.

Some nights I watch him on Skype and I would almost literally give a limb just to be next to him.

The way I get through it is to remind myself when I go to bed at night that now, I'm one day closer to looking into his beautiful, coppery-colored eyes again.

Hang in there...in time, this will all be a memory.

Comment

awww i feel the same way also..even though me and my SO is only 2 hours away from each other it's still very hard to find time to spend together. We both have a very demanding work and school schedule and days off clashes.

I can't wait to snuggle up next to him soon <3

Comment

Hang in there. We all have days like this: yesterday, I had about 6 hours with my SO and when we were on webcam, I almost broke down because I wanted to just take him into my arms and hold him so very tightly. I haven't met my SO yet, and I won't be able to for a few more years. Hold tight. Things will get better

Comment

Working...
              X