No announcement yet.

Help Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it's the worst sometime in the middle between visits. We usually see each other every 2-3 months. When I check my countdown widget and see there are 43 days left (like now), I just feel so stuck and so hopeless.

But the last week or two before we're about to meet practically fly by. It's because I get caught up in everything I want to do before I'm about to see him. Have my hair done, sort out clothes, shop for presents/things he likes, packing if I'm travelling to him, cleaning apartment if he's coming over, etc. In fact, I often wish I had a day or two more to finish everything I'd like before seeing him.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Silvaria View Post
      Well, consider this...it's been almost 2 years since we've been able to see each other, and will probably be a number of months still...I completely ENVY those of you who are down to those "last few weeks"...god, I'd give almost anything to be in your place, lol...so even when time feels like it's dragging, think about those of us for whom the target isn't even in our sights yet, and then remember just how damn lucky you are.
      Very true, I should be thankful that this LDR is only temporary.
      .We've Closed the Distance.
      no matter where i am, no matter where you are
      i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
      no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
      all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
      X