To get you through the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To get you through the day?

So I do this thing to get me through work, during the last part of the day when I'm tired I kinda drift off into this day dream thing, like my SO surprising me by showing up at work. I know its kinda lame, but the thought of it makes me smile and helps me get through the day.

I haven't told him this... as it may come off wrong and sound sorta creepy. I don't want to creep him out. lol

Does anyone else do things like this to help get you through the day?
    " There is always hope.
    "

I do this all the time. So yay if its weird, im not the only one haha. I'll be watching tv bt my mind will wonder off and i'll imagine him with me on the couch and what he would say, or what I would say. Or if im out and about i for a second daydream and imagine him being there. It makes me smile and just feel close to him.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

My mind always drifts off to a happy place where he's there with me and everything is wonderful. =] At least I'm not the only one!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

All the time
        Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Finally, some peoples have the same day dreaming like I have

Comment

Once in a while, when I'm especially lonely - I'll imagine what he would think or do in whatever situation I'm in, if he was there with me - and then I'll usually giggle or smile to myself

I probably look a little weird - but that's okay!

Comment

i do that all the time.. sometimes its the only way to get me through the day.

Comment

I daydream and try to keep myself busy lol

Comment

Sometimes when I am at work I can hear music playing from the other stores (I work in a mall) and sometimes that particular song will act as a springboard and it reminds me of a moment me and my SO had or a specific memory..it's a nice little breather.
                  .We've Closed the Distance.
                  no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                  i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                  no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                  all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Heh, you're far from alone on this. I often daydream about our next meeting: Me watching him come through the crowds at the airport, us hugging tightly, walking with him to Customs, going out to the parking lot, the drive home, then getting home...hell, yeah!

Comment

Guilty. I defiantly drift off into the same dreamland during some of my classes.
                      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                      X