Writing an article about LDR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writing an article about LDR's

Alright, so as my course work I am supposed to write an article. I chose my subject to be long distance relationships, and this is where you guys step in!

Basically, what I am going to do is to write some facts about long distance relationships, what does it mean, ways to stay connected, how to make it work etc. I'm also going to interview three couples: one who has never met each other, one who has moved in together and where the other person is Finnish*, and one who has not yet moved together but have been in a long distance relationship for a while. Now, I have already found the first two couples I mentioned, but I'm still searching for a couple who has not moved in together. So I am looking for a couple who'd be willing to be interviewed. Because I am trying to put some different aspects in the article, I'd prefer if you had not met online, but that's not really a condition.

I would also be happy to receive photos from different couples to see if I could put them there. The copyrights would obviously be mentioned if they were decided to be included in the article.

*The article will be written in Finnish and as it is only a course work, it won't be published anywhere. However, if people here would be interested in reading it, I would happily let someone translate it in English.

You can contact me via a private message if you are interested in helping.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

I might be keen will check with my SO later on today and get back to you

Comment

Working...
    X