Sweetest thing ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetest thing ever!!!

Okay here goes... a couple of weeks ago, I got some Amazon Gift Cards from some of these sites I visit. Anyways, I found my boyfriends wishlist and bought things for him off of it (plus a Venture Brothers toy and some Pop-Tarts) so he had three days of surprises.

Anyway, he knew I had the link to his wishlist now. I told him about Claddagh rings the other day, because he's talked about getting me a ring for awhile. So, today we're talking about webcams. Neither of us have them, but we've been on a search for them since he's also been given an Amazon Gift Card as well. So, I went to Wal*Mart told him to look one webcam I saw in there up on Amazon to see if it was cheaper and he laughed and said he just did about thirty minutes ago. I get a text much later telling me he was wrong, he saw a different webcam that definitely would work with Skype (big concern of mine) but that he can't see the reviews. So, he asks me to go to his wishlist to find the webcam and look at the reviews.

At the top of his wishlist is a Claddagh ring, a beautiful sapphire Claddagh ring. I sent him a text and asked him if he meant for me to see it and he said "yes, teehehehe". When I saw the ring on his wishlist I actually awww'ed out loud. When he said he meant for me to see it, I awww'ed again.

candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]

awwwww sooo sweet!
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
    X