What do you do to keep yourself busy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do to keep yourself busy?

So its not good to just sit around waiting for your SO so what do u do to keep yourself busy?

I have a job which i work 5 days a week(although only half the day on 4 of them). I also play table tennis two nights a week. We have a piano in the house and i used to play violin in school so im using those skills to teach myself songs on the piano( i can only play with one hand though lol im not co-ordinated enough for two hands) and I have started creating a Let's Play series on youtube.

I do all these ordinary little things, like watch movies or TV, read a book or hang out with friends. Sometimes I bake, which is good distraction, heh. I don't have a hobby (mainly because there's so little from where to choose in my town) so sometimes I need to use my imagination to keep myself more occupied. Luckily, living with two roommates and two more friends just opposite to me here in my dorms, it's pretty easy to just do something with them. And of course I use time for studying too.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

I work 5 days a week and in the evenings i stay with my bf on cam.
      I love to do inline-skating on friday evening but the weather is too bad now (in Holland) so I can't skate anymore.
      And I am learning my bf's language (Maltese). I have ordered books to do a course at home but I have to wait for about 4 weeks till I get them. But in the mean time I am learning senteces and verbs. So I am pretty busy

Comment

well I have to work 5 days a week and since there's a time difference of 7 hours between me and my gf she always gets up a few minutes before I can go back home from work so we talk the rest of the time and watch movies.

but some things I do to keep myself busy is watching videos on youtube, listen to music, go for walks and play with my puppy and yeah things like that
        I started a tumblr blog with my girlfriend where we're writing about our relationship, things that are going on and we also post quotes and pictures and yeah all that stuff
        It's so much fun to do something like that with your SO
        Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

Comment

I joined some group exercise classes at a gym which always help cause they are usually on the night that my SO leaves after a visit. I spend a lot of time focused on school. You'd be suprised how 12 hour days make the time go by faster. I also watch tv shows and movies. I go visit my parents and pets when I can.

Comment

I work 5 days a week. My fiance and I have 6 hours difference, so when I'm working, he's sleeping. When I get off work, that's when he wakes up and get ready to work. In weekend when he's busy, I just play games on FB, watch movies or tv-shows. I do spend few hours in weekend to study Cantonese, even if I suck at studying another language.

Comment

Working...
            X