good bye all (but I will stick around)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good bye all (but I will stick around)

I haven't been writing on here much lately, but my 1.5 years relationship with the man i love is over and my heart is broken by him completely.
    Thanks to all of you for your support. I will stick around to read your posts. Whomever prays, please pray that God will make everything right for me.
    I wish you all a happy ending in your relationships.

so sorry to hear that, hugs. X

Comment

sorry to hear that... God must have other plans for you so dont lose hope...
      "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Awwh im so sorry I dont pray but i'll have you in my thoughts x

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that... =( I'll pray for you!

Comment

sorry to read this, all the best for the future. xxx
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

God uses everything for his good if you let him. He will never close a door without opening another. Trust him and be brave. A bright and new future for you is just around the corner *hugs*

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear this.
                I wish you the best in the future.
                *lots of hugs*

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry and I wish you the best. I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

I wish you the best in finding happiness

Comment

Very sorry to hear that... I hope you find happiness and peace of mind as soon as possible.

xx

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I am so sorry that things didn't work out. anytime you need support we'll be here. **hugs**

Comment

i am very sorry to hear this. i will pray for you that the Lord helps heal your heart and that whatever his plans are that they become clear to you and that while you are waiting to find out you are patient. so sorry for this

Comment

I wish you a speedy recovery and may many good things fill your heart to mend it quickly x
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this. What happened if you don't mind me asking? My thoughts and prayers are with you. c: *Hugs*
                              .We've Closed the Distance.
                              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
                              X