So so so so EXCITED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So so so so EXCITED!!

Apparently my SO and my grandmother spent the day plotting behind my back. I'm going to be staying with my SO and his family for Thanksgiving. Just booked the flight an hour ago. Thanksgiving falls directly in the middle of our 1 year anniversary and my 20th birthday. I was beyond thrilled when I found that out.

And then I scheduled my flight home from college for Christmas. It just so happens to have a lay over in the city where my SO lives before it makes it back to my home. My grandmother's wheels got turning and she said, would you like it if he could come up with you for Christmas? (She pays for all the flights I take anywhere because of her frequent flyer miles) Of course I said, "It'd be nice if he could." Next thing I know she's calling him and she's telling me to book us on the same flight from his city to my home. And it looks like I at least get to spend from december 21st-january 9th with him at home.

I'm so beyond excited and extremely thankful that my grandmother is this eager to just see me be happy. Even if it means my family won't see me until Christmas. I can't stop smiling!!
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Wow!!! That is beyond sweet!!! Awww, what a sweet lady!!!!
    candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]

Comment

aw how awesome your grandma is a great lady!! very excited for you!! I hope you enjoy each moment

Comment

that's an awesome grandma. have fun and drink every moment up!

Comment

Your grandma RULES that's so exciting! Happy to hear it! c:
          .We've Closed the Distance.
          no matter where i am, no matter where you are
          i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
          no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
          all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Yay! double yay for air miles thats great news

Comment

Your grandma is an awesome woman! Congratulations! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

thats awesome!
                Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

That is so exciting! I hope you enjoy every moment.
                  "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                  Made it official: September 17, 2010
                  Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                  Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                  Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                  Got married: November 21, 2012
                  Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                  Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

What a blessing to have such a lovely and caring person in your life, much less a relative. I hope you make her know how appreciated she is every day that you can

Comment

Thank you all. And yes I did thank my grandmother, I practically killed her while I was hugging her, before I got my plane to go back to school. The only person I feel bad about though is my dad. He still hasn't gotten used to a long distance daughter. He was looking forward to me being home for Thanksgiving.
                      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Congrats on getting to spend all that time with your SO
                        and he's your dad, so even if you go away for a couple days, he's still going to miss having you around, you're his little girl, it's his job to miss you :P
                        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
                        X