Hi everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone...

It's only been a few days, yet I find it hard to keep away. I guess I just can't get enough of you guys

Just a quick update. Things are still rocky and I'm still finding it hard to cope. I've been getting a lot of abdominal pains, but I'm getting them checked over. I still have Chris in my life and things are still a little awkward between us. But at least we're still talking. We're both still recovering from the emotional pain, and although it's still a little raw, we've been able to cope a little better. Things have gotten a little overwhelming at times, with everything that's been happening not just between us, but to us. We're shed lots of tears. But we're still here. Still fighting.

Chris left his Skype running on Saturday all night, watching over me whilst I slept. Just to make sure I was alright. He barely left my side. Today, I returned the favour. We've agreed to not contact each other just for today, so that we can both get a better grip on things. Hopefully it will help.

Things are going to be touch and go for awhile. But we both still love each other. We're both still best friends. We're still committed.

We just have to wait a bit longer that's all.

To everyone who I know, hello again and I'm back to stay. To those I don't, welcome to LFAD

Glad to hear you're back already
    I can only imagine how rough it is for you to be going through this, and I'm always around if you need to talk *hugs*
    I know I'm having some issues with my relationship at the moment also, and while I thought it'd be easier to deal with if I stayed away from the site, I find myself coming back here still lol so I know the feeling there
    You never forget your first love...

Comment

Good to see you back sweety. I know you are going through a rough time, but just hang in there. It will get easier or it will fix itself... all you can do now is play the waiting game. It sounds like you two are really committed but going through a real bumpy patch. I'll be sending out thoughts and warm fuzzies to you both.
      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Yea, good to know that you are in t together. Hopefully this will bring you back together and if it doesn't then you guys will have found a friend. It really is awesome how much you two are trying to help each other though you have so much pain individually.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

*hugs*

Glad to see you sticking around. You're still in an LDR, even if you've both decided to just be best friends. And you can get the support you need here that you can't get anywhere else.

I'm a dreamer, I know, but you never know what the future holds, so I'll keep hoping for the two of you.

*hugs again*

Comment

Thanks guys. It means a lot to me *hugs all round*

And Bethy...you have no idea...lol.

Comment

Glad to hear your back
              Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome back dear! c:
                .We've Closed the Distance.
                no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
                X