Things are looking up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are looking up!

So as most of you know because you gave me some advice, things between me and my SO are looking up. We have been fighting for ten days straight and yesterday was the first day that we didn't fight and things weren't awkward. I was watching "sister wives" last night and one of the wives said something that made me realize what was going on in my own relationship. One of the wives is unhappy with the situation and she said "I have a lot of expectations of him and no appreciation for him. So no matter what, he is walking into a hostile environment." That is what was happening with my SO and myself, we were so mad about being apart and our situation we just hated each other for it.

So just an update. And thank you all for you advice and help. For those of you who are having problems in your own relationship HANG IN THERE. Look at yourslef and you relationship and decide whether it is worth it. I did and it was. And we are getting better each day!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Glad to hear things are on the up for you, Bethy! Always nice to hear that things are going well in a relationship

Comment

Working...
    X