I guess it's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's over

I came online and he said we need to talk. The minute he said that my heart starting racing and my hands started shaking. After getting the covnersation started he said this:
    to be honest i dont think we should be together anymore. Its just not the same anymore. and before u say anythign its neither of us fault ok it just happened over time..

I guess i kinda agree its hasnt really been the same lately and that. I told him that i want to do it in person. Its not the same on a screen. He suggested webcam cause otherwise it would be awkward in person but by this stage i was already in tears a bit so i didnt want him to see that. Plus I feel its only appropriate in person. At least that way I know it's what he wants and that he is serious and isnt using msn as the "cowards" way. With all the non talking and that i kinda knew it was headed this way. I guess it wasnt meant to be for now. We are still going to remain quite good friends. Who knows maybe we just need the break from each other. Obviously I not gonna put all my hopes on it but its a possibility. I have to go to work in a few hours so I have to have my cry and get over it at least till I can get home again.

*hugs* I'm so sorry.

Comment

-hugs- I'm so sorry. I hope things will get better with you two. Maybe after some time away you guys can light the spark again. I wish you all the best.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

So sorry to hear good luck to you *hugs*
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this *Hugs*

Comment

Thanks guys I have stopped crying so HOORAY for that as long as I dont think about it to much at work i will be right. Thank you for your support

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnyside193 View Post
              Thanks guys I have stopped crying so HOORAY for that as long as I dont think about it to much at work i will be right. Thank you for your support
              Great to hear, it'll get better dear *hugs*
              .We've Closed the Distance.
              no matter where i am, no matter where you are
              i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
              no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
              all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.

Comment

sorry to hear this...(hugs)
                  "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Hom i'm sorry to hear this *hug* I hope you are ok at work..it sucks when you have to go in after hearing news like that.

Comment

im so sorry to hear this.. *hugs*

Comment

Sorry for hear that, keep strong. **hugs**

Comment

Working...
                        X