For All Those Who Have Broken Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For All Those Who Have Broken Up...

Or simply going through rough times...this is a quote I live by and I know it has helped me throughout bad relationship and getting by ones that have ended.

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

*HUGS* if any of you need to talk - don't be shy PM me I'm always ready to listen. c:

Love your friend,

Justine♥
    .We've Closed the Distance.
    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

I SECOND THIS POST!!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Thanks Justine!
      Just what i went through still hurts (some days), i hope that my next relationship CDR or LDR will be a lot better.....
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

i will surely message you Ms.Justine....
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

I love Ms. Justine, she's seriously the coolest :3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

Thank you for this!

Comment

thank you so much for this! i live by that quote as well.. and i am going through some emotional hardship right now with my SO.. i'm just soo confused at where the relationship is heading to and it breaks my heart....

Comment

thanks for the quote! <3

Comment

Such a good quote thanks Ms Justine

Comment

I love that quote. Marilyn had a few wise things to say about love. Another favorite is:

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

*hugs* to everyone going through a rough time right now and *hugs* to Ms Justine for being awesome. =)

Comment

Thanks Ms.Justine *hugs*

Comment

Both of those are some of my favorite quotes
                        You never forget your first love...

Comment

That is a really great quote..I'll be writing this one down for when the going gets tough! This one is a little corny but it has really helped me...it reminds me that even though we are apart and we may not be talking at that moment, he still thinks of me.
                          "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember its true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you."

Comment

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
                            I love Ms. Justine, she's seriously the coolest :3
                            Awwe, thanks so much that means a lot to me. Just trying to help out best I can c:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
                            I love that quote. Marilyn had a few wise things to say about love. Another favorite is:

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

*hugs* to everyone going through a rough time right now and *hugs* to Ms Justine for being awesome. =)
                            You guys are the awesome ones! I'm glad people are enjoying the quote as much as I do.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by NineInchNails_x View Post
                            That is a really great quote..I'll be writing this one down for when the going gets tough! This one is a little corny but it has really helped me...it reminds me that even though we are apart and we may not be talking at that moment, he still thinks of me.
                            "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember its true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you."
                            I love that one as well! c:
                            .We've Closed the Distance.
                            no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                            i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                            no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                            all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Another quote I love that helps me is from the Lion King : The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbx-yzFgBo

Comment

Working...
                              X