No announcement yet.

3 Piece Matching Gold Man's & Woman's Wedding & Engagement Ring Set for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Piece Matching Gold Man's & Woman's Wedding & Engagement Ring Set for Sale

Hi Everyone,

I am in a bad financial spot right now. I am trying to sell my engagement and wedding rings, as well as the matching man's ring. The rings are in almost new condition and have recently been cleaned by a jeweler. I wouldn't normally post something like this here, but I thought that maybe there is a couple in our forums somewhere that is looking to get engaged soon or is already engaged or married and don't have the finances for expensive rings. These rings are good quality! Please private message me if you are interested. Below I have included the link to my craigslist sale page.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/jwl/2631855504.html

Did you get these for you and your SO?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

No. I was previously married. The rings were only used for a very short time. My ex and I broke up shortly after we were married.

Comment

Well my SO and I aren't looking to get married sometime soon, you could see if a jewelry store would buy them off of you. Or you could take them to a pawn shop.
        " There is always hope.
        "

Comment

Very nice set Not shopping for rings tho LOL
          Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
          Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
          Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
          Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
          Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

*bump

Comment

Really wish I had the money for these. They're gorgeous, and my SO and I have talked about getting matching rings (not so much for marriage but promise ring sort of thing). Good luck selling though. That's a fantastic price.

Comment

Thanks! I'm also willing to take a fair offer. If you know anyone that is looking, please forward the link.

Comment

https://www.exboyfriendjewelry.com/

this website is for people selling things their exes gave to them. I would try here also!
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Thank you very much! If I don't have any luck with my current listings, I'll try this.

Originally posted by Rugger View Post
                    https://www.exboyfriendjewelry.com/

this website is for people selling things their exes gave to them. I would try here also!

Comment

Working...
                    X