Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited!

SO booked his flights today!
    He's definitely going to be here for Christmas!

Ok, so I know it's a little way away, and it's not like a surprise because we planned it, but I'm on such a high right now. It's probably a little bit sickening. But I'm so....
    Just wanted to vent a bit of the excitement!

That's awesome!!! Hope you guys have a great time when the time comes

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Yay for you! After 8 years, last Christmas was the first time we spent the holiday together.... and I was super excited! I'm hoping that we will be together again this Christmas. Have fun!

Comment

Thanks! I've just been sat around smiling since he confirmed everything.

Comment

Christmas is not THAT far away Exciting news for you congrats!

Comment

Congratulations, I know exactly how it feels!
              My SO and I almost cry (of happiness) last year around this time when we booked my flight to spend xmas and nye with him and his family... we made another dream come true; I can't believe it'll be a year already, wow!
              Soon we will be booking a new flight (I just came back from being with him less than a week ago) and I can not wait, xmas is one of my favorite times of the year!

Comment

Thats great news! Christmas isn't even that far away!

Comment

Working...
                X