Feeling a little down 2day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling a little down 2day

I think it might have something to do with all the uncertainty/stress in my life right now.
    Firstly, I have a full week of midterm exams coming up starting tomorrow, which I have a history of worrying myself to I'm almost sick right before. Also, I'm still waiting to hear back from some potential employers to see if I got an interview. Then, in December, my roommates and I may or may not be moving into a bigger place, depending on whether or not the short sale went through. And finally, I may get to see my GF for Christmas and New Year's,which I am really excited about, but that's still depending on if she can get money for the plane tickets.
    All this is just really starting to get to me and it's bringing me down.
    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
    Progress: 3/26
    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Aww *hug.* We all have bad days like that. Go do something that makes you happy and then get studying!

Comment

Just breathe and take things a day at a time. Try not to get too ahead of yourself in thinking/worrying about things that you have no control over or things you cannot do anything about for a while yet. I find it helps me when I get stressed to work out or try to get some things done that I can do.

Comment

Dont panic yet. Stressing over things that may or may not happen doesnt help any one. Right now, focus on exams. After that move on to the next task/situations. Speaking from experience, i let things get in the way of my school work and it really isnt worth it.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Ah that's brutal - well know that we all get days like these and like what has been said earlier try and do something fun! c:
          .We've Closed the Distance.
          no matter where i am, no matter where you are
          i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
          no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
          all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

I feel your frustration. I am in a similar position. Just have faith and things will get better.

Comment

Hang in there and know that you are not alone... like other members said, we all have days like these.
              Go for a walk (autumn is such a beautiful season), breathe, enjoy, try doing things that help you relax and of course focus (I know it might be hard, but try!) on your exams... that is the most important thing right now. Don't stress yourself over things that have no yet happened.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I am feeling a little relieved now that my first exam is over. With my ADD, sometimes it's hard for me to stay focused on the present and I can tend to worry about things that I shouldn't yet. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
                1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                Progress: 3/26
                Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

Focus, breath deep, don't panic. You need to have some me-time and go relax. Don't stress. You can do this

Comment

Working...
                  X