Been busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been busy

sorry i havent been around much everybody, its just been very busy between trying to close the distance, moving with my parents (arrrg!) and trying to move over to Scotland which should happen next month on the 5th, planning a wedding, ect

I've been wondering where you were.
    So you finally got the visa?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

not yet no. im waiting to get one thing from SS and then she has to get two things notorized before she sends her stuff out and hopefully should be moving in October

Comment

Oh scratch my last comment on the ending the distance countdown! That's so exciting Cailtin I am so happy for you! You must be a very busy woman these days! I've missed you dearly though. *hugs*
        .We've Closed the Distance.
        no matter where i am, no matter where you are
        i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
        no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
        all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

awww well once i finally close the distance i'll probably be back a little bit more

Comment

I bet you will be around a lot less for a while once you are with your SO!

Comment

Glad to hear your ok, we all wondered what was happening. Fingers crossed everything comes through ok.
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                I bet you will be around a lot less for a while once you are with your SO!
                ohhh thats fresh lol well, maybe i think thats partialy the reason why i dont come here as often now, almost ready to close the distance but i will probably drop by when i can here when i do close the distance

Comment

We've missed you!! Good luck with all the planning. And you KNOW we'll need pictures from the wedding

Comment

I'm so excited for you.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Welcome back, this is so exciting! Best wishes to you and Denise, and I will be looking forward to pictures from the wedding!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X