No announcement yet.

Being around cute couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember feeling pretty down when I'd see a cute couple somewhere when I was missing my SO loads, I would just text him saying that I miss and love him. Other times I'd just suck it up Not much you can do if you're far away from each other.

One time I remember seeing the cutest old couple, they were talking to someone and holding hands and laughing together. That made me smile so much.. I just texted my SO saying what I saw and that that's what I want to be like when we're 80

I would also feel.. not upset, annoyed more like, whenever someone who'd see their SO in a few days would say they're missing them so much and how hard it is to stay away from them for just 5 days or something. I later realised that was stupid, I know I'd miss my SO soooo much now if he'd go away for just a day

Hang in there and just try to think that you'll be together eventually

Comment

I know how it is: happy for them but sad for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by kat4301 View Post
        I think it helps to take some pride and remember how much stronger you will be after LDR. Being CD is so easy but you will never get back an experience quite like the LDR. I know a girl who sees her SO three times a day and they live together, and I can't help but wonder how being too dependent might not be the best thing.
        lucky her she gets to see her so too much and live with him, wouldnt you do the same if you had the chance? being too dependent isnt good, but i dont see anything wrong with seing your so 3 times a day if you have the chance to do so.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by kat4301 View Post
        I think it helps to take some pride and remember how much stronger you will be after LDR. Being CD is so easy but you will never get back an experience quite like the LDR. I know a girl who sees her SO three times a day and they live together, and I can't help but wonder how being too dependent might not be the best thing.
        lucky her she gets to see her so too much and live with him, wouldnt you do the same if you had the chance? being too dependent isnt good, but i dont see anything wrong with seing your so 3 times a day if you have the chance to do so.
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I do get really sad when I see happy couples around. Not all the time, but it does happen. I usually text my SO and tell her how much I miss her and wish I could hold her hand or kiss her. It's not easy.

Comment

I only get mad when those couples complain about not seeing their SOs. " I don't get to see him for three days, boo hooo" Bitch, please. Talk to me when you haven't seen him in a month
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugger View Post
              I only get mad when those couples complain about not seeing their SOs. " I don't get to see him for three days, boo hooo" Bitch, please. Talk to me when you haven't seen him in a month
              ROFL at "Bitch, please!" XD

and that, yes. ive a;ready spent 6 months without seeing my SO, and also only get mad at people that complain: "OMG, i didnt see him yesterday, mimimi, bla bla bla, "

but you said it better than i could. XD

(still LOL)
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Rugger View Post

^ Bahaahahahahah I am a fan

Comment

Working...
                X