Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need good vibes...as many as I can get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need good vibes...as many as I can get...

so..I know this isn't that LDR related but I needed support and didn't know where to go...

I am beyond worried and scared. I went in for a checkup tuesday on my injured shoulder and found out I would be getting surgery(my labrum is torn)...on Friday. Since my SO is deployed, I'm currently living by myself . I have heard It's going to hurt and with my SO gone I have only been able to talk to him here and there. It didn't bother me as much because I work all the time and so it kept me busy. Now I know I will just be miserable by myself and in pain for a few weeks. My family is a couple states away and there's no way they could come here and help me. I have friends that are going to check in but thats it...Mitch wishes he could be here to take care of me but he can't be and I understand.

Please pray that my surgery gets a good result and for a speedy recovery for me...I am so scared it's going to get messed up and I won't be able to do what I used to. Even it goes well it's a 6 month recovery..gonna be a long road back . Thank you all for your time and have a good day!
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Good luck to you! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Comment

Good luck! Good vibes going your way!

Comment

*hugs* I'll keep you in my prayers.

Comment

Good Luck! Praying of you <3
          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Good luck hope all goes well

Comment

Will be thinking of you! Good luck hun and stay strong! Thinks will be fine.
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Praying for your speedy recovery and that all goes well.

Comment

*hugs*

Good luck and we're all here for you. =)

Comment

Good luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts! c: *HUGS*
                    .We've Closed the Distance.
                    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

At least you are smart enough to relax instead of trying to do things. My mum has had 2-3 shoulder surgeries because she failed to do what the doctor told her. To not lift things or do anything strenuous. Good luck either way though I'm sure you will be just fine!

Comment

Thank you all...so so much...you words of support are appreciated more than you know...
                        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Hom *sends speedy recovery thoughts* I hope it turns out ok

Comment

Giant pixel hug! You'll be fine Missus. Take care of yourself and all the positive vibes you need coming your way x
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts. I wish you a very speedy recovery. I know it's not quite the same, but just remember we're always here for you.
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X