Best 4 Days Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 4 Days Ever!

I just spent the last 4 days with my SO and it was so fantastic!!! It was our first meeting and everything was great. I thought we might have some akward moments but we didn't. We were just so comfortable together like we always hung out with each other. It was fantastic. We didn't do anything super exciting just hangingout and meeting people in my life and having some fun together. It was so great! The only thing I hate now is that he's back in North Dakota and I'm here in Indiana. It will probably be 5 or 6 months before we are together again and i hate that, but we are going to do what we have to do to make this work.

Aww congratulations :3 I´m glad to hear everything went well ^.^

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

YAY!!!! Glad to hear all went well!!!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

wow...awesome! im happy for you...
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

That's exactly how I felt expecting the first time I was to meet my SO and it was just as that, like we'd known each other forever already, I absolutely love that feeling. Yeah I know what you mean, you gotta do what you gotta do right May strength be with you in your endevors!

Comment

Yay glad you had a good visit! I hope the months fly by for you

Comment

Congratulations!
              I was the same when i met my SO for the firt time. I expected it to be awkward but it was like we'd always known each other, just goes to show that your connection is real and strong. Hopefully you'll be together again soon.
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I'm so happy that your visit went well! I hope the next months go by really fast.
                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                Got married: November 21, 2012
                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Awww yay for a good meeting!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

awww so happy for you! I was nervous about my first meeting too, thinking it be shy and slow, but was so great. Im so happy for you!
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

That's great Glad to hear you guys had such a great time! By the way, you guys make a cute couple

Comment

Glad you guys had a good time! That first meeting is great and tells a lot! I was so nervous before mine. Good luck to you both

Comment

Thanks for all of your good wishes and support. I am so glad that I have found this site it's been great to have a bunch of people who know what it's like.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
                          By the way, you guys make a cute couple

Thanks!!!

Comment

Yay that is so exciting!
                            Congrats

Comment

Working...
                            X