Exciting News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting News!

So my SO has just told me that instead of coming back Sunday afternoon; if all goes well he will be returning between 10PM-Midnight Saturday! Isn't that so exciting? So the plan is after I am finished work my Dad is going to drop me off at his house around 9:00 so I can..."prep" for his arrival.
    The only thing is now I have to do everything I had planned a day sooner which is:
    - Complete all my weekend homework today
    - Take a shower, shave, wash my hair
    - Straighten my hair (which for a half black girl takes a good 2 and a half hours)
    - Twease
    - Paint my nails
    - Pack my overnight bag...The list goes on!

So much to do, and it now feels like I have so little time. But I hope all goes well and he has a safe trip home and tomorrow night I'll finally be with him again! I'm so excited I feel like a child around Christmas time and to add to this good day - I got an A on my first mid-term assignment. c:
    Last edited by Ms.Justine; October 14, 2011, 06:36 PM.
    .We've Closed the Distance.
    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Good for you! Those are great news!
    But hurry up!
    Btw...I know what you mean about taking for ever to straighten your hair lol

Comment

Yes it takes an awfully long time, as soon as I get home I am going to hop right in the shower and get this process going!

Comment

aww yay! have a great time. And lol im lucky takes me 10 minutes to do my hair. My sis on the other hand 2-3 hours.
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Yay for you!

I do my hair in 0 minutes, because it's long and straight and just sits there, but it does take forever to wash, heh.

Comment

yes! So exciting! I feel you on the hair. Mine is naturally curly and i mean princess curls so it takes a while to get straight. But im sure you will have a good time and it will be great. Im so excited for you!
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Aww thanks guys! I have been able to knock everything off the list besides packing a bag and I guess tidying up my room but I can do that tomorrow before work. I am so overjoyed that I'll get to semi-spend the weekend with him! Yeah my hair is annoying - i think last time i got too close to the scalp and burnt some places because it was really sore today while doing it.

Comment

What great news! Apart from the burning of your head ouch! Still I hope you have a wonderful time with your SO

Comment

Have a great time when your SO comes down As for straightening your hair I know what you mean, however it only takes me about 10 minutes because I'm so quick at doing it now lol.

Comment

Have a great time!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X