Stress of it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress of it all.

So Robert and I were talking about promise rings, I already have mine and got it sized. he has yet to get his. I asked him if he still wants to get one. He said " When things are better with us "

I asked whats wrong
    he said what do you think is wrong
    So I took a guess. The distance and stress.
    He took a while to answer so I said " thats not it ? "
    He said " no thats pretty much it. "

What are some good ways for both of us to unwind together? Besides the obvious :
    -Movies
    -Games

I want something creative and something that will help each of us,
    Please nothing sexual.
    " There is always hope.
    "

My SO and I read cosmo. Yea some of the articles have to do with sex (okay most of them) but that really isnt why we read them. I will go through it and usually we make fun of it because some of it is just so awkward. It just makes us laugh. We have done Mad Libs together too. Things that make us laugh. Because laughing is the best thing for stress in general. Then every time we fight he was just walking into this hostile situation. So we just did stuff to ease the tension and/or awkwardness (like reading the ridiculous articles in cosmo) anything to make us laugh. Once we got to that part it always felt like we fell back to the way things were before we were fighting.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. But im here if you need to talk/vent.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

one thing that was kind of fun that we did, was a project. He had a assignment for school to create a inspiration board. Basically you put whatever inspires you on it, pictures, quotes magazine clippings. Just things that inspire you. He had to do it and turn it in, so he gave me the assignment too. I got to see his today, so it was kinda fun to see and compare our boards. His was more simpler then mine, but looked more neat lol i jam packed mine with pictures of cooking and manga and him and some quotes. lol but it was a fun thing to do sorta together.

i love being on web cam together. Well more so i love to see him, but he likes seeing me too, so both of us on. Im sure that one you already know, but i find i feel closer to him when i can see him.

we dont do this often, but when on webcam, show things. Example ill try on clothes (not naughty, ill move out of cam view try on then show) like when i went shopping, new things i get and he'll comment... most of the time he dont like lol. And before he's shown me money (since we have dif currency) or pictures before, or random things. Its kind of a cute way to connect. You can maybe show photo albums? Ive shown him my drawings or journal ive made about our trip together.

did this only once and real quick, but maybe while ur cooking, if u have a laptop while on webcam? show what your making, talk while cooking, moving the cam while im about the house, makes it feel like hes closer sometimes.

Thats all i have right now, idk if any of these sound interesting to you. sorry im not more help. Just my own personal times that i had fun with.
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
      X