I've been away a while ):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been away a while ):

I've missed this place so much ): I just haven't had the time lately.

For those of you that don't have me on Facebook or Twitter, I got accepted into the University that's about three miles away from my SO.
    I've already moved and been here for over a month. I lived with him for a week then I moved into halls. We just thought it was going to be a big jump from hardly seeing each other to moving in together, and I stay up late and he goes to bed early, and we'd be in the same bedroom, it just wouldn't work with University work. So that explains that yes we are still together, it was five and a half years at the end of July, so we're still going strong.

Just thought I'd give you all an update on my life, and I hope that at least some of you remember me, I've been here from the beginning of this forum but I don't tend to make an impact on anything really :L So hi
    [CENTER]

Welcome back and congrats on closing the distance!!

Comment

Welcome back! Congratulations, and glad to hear things are going well for you in CD world! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm glad to hear you've closed the distance!

Comment

YAY!

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD and I'm glad to hear that you've closed the distance

Comment

Good for you! Glad things are working out!
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Congrats!!!!
                "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Glad to see that you are doing well and living so close to your SO!!

Comment

Working...
                  X