Great weekend with my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great weekend with my SO

I got to relived my high school prom night this passes Saturday, all because my SO asked me to be his date for the Navy Ball. it was such a great experience that I will never forget. We've been together for 3 months and I've never seen him in his uniform before, so seeing him last night all dressed up was definitely a turn on for me! Haha he sure made me felt like a princess!

While we were outside in the patio with the moon in the background, I really wanted to tell him "I love him" but I was scare to say it and scare him... So instead, I told him "I hate him." =/ his respond was," that's romantic babe." haha

On Sunday we went to the NorCal Renassisance Faire, it was so much fun! It was really festive and lively. So many people there were dressed up as the Middle Age! I've been wanting to go to a Faire like this for soo long and he, of course, fullfill it as well.

Each day I spend with him my feelings gets stronger... And honestly, it's a little but scary for me because I feel as if I'm the one falling and he isn't.

Am looking forward to going Disneyland for Halloween Time end of this month

bahahah that is so sweet! I am jealous that you are going to Disneyland! I am such a kid at heart I love that place

Anyway, Yay for a great weekend!

Comment

This is something nice to read!! Enjoy every single second you get to spend with him and consider yourself lucky you are getting to see him quite often =) Others here have to wait about 2,5 months between visits (me) and I have heard of other members who only see their SO once or twice a year... so enjoy and be happy!!

Comment

That's so cute Glad you guys had a great time!!

Comment

I'm so happy you had such a good time! Prom was the best night ever and I'm glad you got an experience similiar.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I am glad you two had a good time at the Navy Ball! You should ask your SO, the Armed Forces often have balls or parties around Christmas as well. Nothing wrong with relieving prom a third time is there? And I'd love to go to Disneyland! I hope you enjoy your time there!

Comment

That's so cute! Sounds like you had a great time!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That is adorable and it sounds like so much fun! And where was this? Ren faire in Casa De fruita in Cali the first weekend before i came back to university. Good times
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                X