Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Cancel His Visit End of December

And update on his plan to visit me:
    As lame as it sound it happens. Mainly because he decide to go back to Moscow and work there. He brought up this decision few months ago, and he made up his mind and move from Germany back to Russia next November.

As SO i just could support him, in tears hahah call me selfish but i am missing him badly, he could only made another promise that he will talk about this again as soon as he renew his passport. He heard that it will took more than a month to renew a passport. I try to google it but maybe i had wrong question so i can not find out how long it actually take to renew a Russian passport.

I know this is important for him, and his future is my future too. I just can't help it but burst in to tears... oh well.. things happens...

Ohhh i tried to made my self happy and get over it google around and found another lufthansa contest.

I will need your help to vote the picture i submit for this contest, and hope: i could win return ticket from SINGAPORE to RUSSIA!! If he's not coming, i will at least try my luck with your help here (to think of this made me smile)

Here's the link to vote (you should have a face book account to vote).
    https://apps.facebook.com/lh_cag_hun...405933a?ref=nf

Please help me to win this contest, really appreciate you guys!

*hugs*

*hugs* I'm sorry and I hope you will be able to see each other soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
      *hugs* I'm sorry and I hope you will be able to see each other soon.

Thanks Mara.... he said something like March.. but it will be another 5 months to go and total 10 months not seeing him. He said he will try his best to speed things up as he need to settle down first before visiting me, getting apartment, settled at work, etc.. which sound made sense for me.

..i don't know maybe i just wish him to come this December too much that i feel very disappointed

Comment

Your link says use of the app is restricted. D: *cant vote!*

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about this, sending you big hugs. I know how much this sucks because my SO cancelled her visit, too. If she hadn't she would be here with me now.
          "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

Originally posted by FadedSunrise View Post
            Your link says use of the app is restricted. D: *cant vote!*
            Ohhh thanks for that!
            my other friend said the same thing too... even said the winner already picked.. hahahe its not! if you already logged to your fb, try to refresh the web page that i gave... and you will be able to vote then...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Laura_N View Post
            I'm so sorry to hear about this, sending you big hugs. I know how much this sucks because my SO cancelled her visit, too. If she hadn't she would be here with me now.
            Awwww thanks for the hugs... this is actually why i don't want to wish or dream anything before he really bought the flight ticket.. its hard for me to accept the disappointment.. because i wish him to be here sooo much!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura_N View Post
              Awwww thanks for the hugs... this is actually why i don't want to wish or dream anything before he really bought the flight ticket.. its hard for me to accept the disappointment.. because i wish him to be here sooo much!

Comment

Stay strong! - I like the positive way you are handling it, even though I know it's hard because like you said you wished so much he could be with you for Xmas.
                Keep on smiling =) - I will vote for your pic from my mom's FB account, since I am not longer using FB... but I want to help!
                - Hugs -

Comment

Originally posted by LatinButterfly View Post
                  Stay strong! - I like the positive way you are handling it, even though I know it's hard because like you said you wished so much he could be with you for Xmas.
                  Keep on smiling =) - I will vote for your pic from my mom's FB account, since I am not longer using FB... but I want to help!
                  - Hugs -
                  Thank you very much for voting!
                  Its not easy being a wise girl and not selfish... with all plans running to my head.. thinking about Bali, beach, new year eve dining, snorkeling, watching cultural dances, museum visit... hufff... i plan too much for him.. i shouldn't do.. i didnt want to haha but just happens when i see something on tv and think ohh if he come we should try that..or see that... so when this news coming i wasn't ready at all

Thanks again!

Comment

Fika, cheer up
                    Keep strong and smile!

Comment

Originally posted by msskunk View Post
                      Fika, cheer up
                      Keep strong and smile!
                      Thank you hahaha i tried to! and its hard but your support here does made me smile.. thanks...

Comment

So sorry to hear that - will try and click the link here in a few minutes to see if it will work for me

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that the plans fell through. ='[ *hugs* Stay strong, you can so get through this!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
                            So sorry to hear that - will try and click the link here in a few minutes to see if it will work for me
                            Thanks blankita! its seemed that you had to like the application first to make it work

Comment

I'm so sorry for you Did you two try to find out an alternative time for the next visit?

(The app doesn't work for me either)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
                              X